Monthly Meeting Wed. May 6, 2014
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Topic or Style: ¡Cinco de Mitcho!
Beer Style: Scott Jackson - BJCP 3A Bring Homebrew: ¿Please?
Food Chef(s): Jess and Ray Schultz
Club-Only Competition: 10th annual challenge for the best "Mexican-themed" beer to take home the coveted Travelling Burrito!!!
Style 1: traditional Vienna style lager
Style 2: Pepper or Chili beer
Who We Are
Foam on the Range is an American Homebrewers Association® registered homebrew club serving the Denver-Metro, Colorado area. Every month we gather together to share our knowledge and experiences of brewing and to share our appreciation of beer, meads and other homebrewed drinks.
We meet at 6:30pm-9:00pm every first Wednesday of the month at the Monaco Place Condos (3355 S. Monaco Parkway, Denver CO 80222).
- Special events, brewery tours, annual picnic
- Participation in bulk purchases
- Freebies for club members
- Commercial beer samples at meetings
- Opportunity to enter AHA Club-Only contests (club pays entry fee/shipping)
- Beer education at meetings (including BJCP classes)
- Access to the Members-Only section of this website