Beer style: Stouts and Irish Reds (volunteer needed)
Topic: Everything Cider -- Brooks Proctor
Mardi Gras food: Rob Johnston
Annual dues ($30 if paid at Feb meeting, $40 after that)
Who We Are
Foam on the Range is an American Homebrewers Association® registered homebrew club serving the Denver-Metro, Colorado area. Every month we gather together to share our knowledge and experiences of brewing and to share our appreciation of beer, meads and other homebrewed drinks.
We meet at 6:30pm-9:00pm every first Wednesday of the month at the Monaco Place Condos (3355 S. Monaco Parkway, Denver CO 80222).
- Special events, brewery tours, annual picnic
- Participation in bulk purchases
- Freebies for club members
- Commercial beer samples at meetings
- Opportunity to enter AHA Club-Only contests (club pays entry fee/shipping)
- Beer education at meetings (including BJCP classes)
- Access to the Members-Only section of this website